CMT China, a Chinese offshoot of the world’s largest public exhibition for tourism and leisure (CMT), has already been successfully held for three years. Now her fourth session will be held at Nanjing International Expo Centre from May 29th to 31st, 2015. Focusing on the themes of holiday and leisure, four main topics will be demonstrated in CMT China 2015, which is individual and theme tour, self-driving tour, RV and camping life and outdoor and leisure. Luxuriant choices of holiday mode and fashionable life style will be presented to huge amount of visitors. CMT China will lead the trend and become an indicator of Chinese holiday and leisure life.
Why CMT China?
• Seize the growing market of holiday and leisure in China.
• Cover the huge tourist market of Yangtze-river Delta.
• Target for the high-end and middle-level income groups and business customers.
• Gather latest lifestyles of holiday and leisure.
• Individual and Theme Tour
• Self-driving Tour
• RV and Camping Life
• Outdoor and Leisure